Every non-profit organization is unique. And every organization requires the financial management framework that best suits its purpose, goals and capacity. Let me work with you and your organization to discover, deliver – and implement the financial system and reporting that’s right for you.
Setting up Financial Systems
Management of a project or the entire organization.
Develop the right tools for your financial system. Are you responsible for the financial management of a program or small organization, and don’t know where to start?
Have you outgrown the capacity of your current financial management system?
Through professional consulting, I can work with you to:
• Create an operating budget for your organization or project proposal.
• Set up a chart of accounts for your financial system.
• Set up appropriate internal controls whether you’re the sole person running the organization or you have staff.
• Establish financial reporting for internal purposes and/or for external stakeholders such as funders.
• Prepare for an audit.
 Measuring the Impact of Your Work in the Community
Discover and measure the real worth of your work/business
Traditional financial accounting doesn’t reflect how well you’re meeting your mission. More importantly, it doesn’t reflect “true value” – that is, the real value and impact of your work on the people and community you work in and serve.
I can help you:
• Identify the numbers that “really count” so you can communicate a more complete
picture of your organization to your stakeholders.
• Quantify the value of your volunteer contributions.
• Measure the impact of your programs in financial terms.
• Create a system where you can perform a financial audit plus a “social audit” – how your organization adds community value.
Don’t see the topic/area you’re interested in? Contact me and we’ll work together to create a personalized training plan to meet your objectives.